Sunday, April 19, 2009

Amazing concert last night!

Last night me and some friends went to see The All-American Rejects live. They were amazing as usual! (Megs and I will always have a crush on Tyson Ritter). The fact that we saw AAR wasn't the best part, however. A band called Vedera opened for them. The lead singer of the band, Kristen May is absolutely amazing! Well- the whole band is, but her voice blew us away. AND we got to meet her and have her sign the sample cds that they handed out.

This is a video of my favorite song that they performed last night (called 'We Sing') but its from another concert last May! I wish I had my camera with me! ahhh I really regret not bringing it... any ways, at the end of this song that they performed for last night, Kristen stood on her piano bench as she belted out the last minute of the song. So amazing and powerful!

Vedera. My new music obsession :)

No comments:

Post a Comment