Monday, April 20, 2009

Tennessee Tornadoes

So... This week I'm flying to Tennessee with a bunch of my friends and my riding coach (yes, I ride horses) to see one of my best friends compete at a National Horse Show. I am so excited! I have never been to that state.
I get a free trip to TN with all my closest riding team buddies. We get to fly there, no road trips!I love you girls, but honestly, 15 hours (or however long it is to drive to TN) in a bus with you might get me a little cranky :/
Nashville has so much music history... this is going to be such a great opportunity to do some sight-seeing and take MANY pictures. Trust me, this whole week will be documented!

The only thing I am worried about is TORNADOES! Tennessee has been getting hit with them recently... so i'm scared!

Wish me luck with mother nature!

2 comments: